Monday, December 17, 2012

Just stop!

My mom is getting on my last nerve. I'm seconds away from flipping a table. (kidding, lol) I'm simply informing her that I'm going to go to Wal-Mart to buy new color pencils and she doesn't want to let me go. Like, hello mother, I did not ask you for money.All I did was inform you of what I planned to purchase with my own money. I'm spending five dollars tops from the money I have earned at work... Her solution: sharpen the color pencils  Geez, I wonder why that never crossed my mind!? I've let too many people use my color pencils. If and when (I WILL) I buy myself a new set, I will let no one use them. I am not going to lend people my color pencils only to have them destroyed (okay, maybe I'll let a select few borrow them with my supervision). However, that's not the only reason why I'm aggravated, obviously. Not a drama queen here. I don't get bugged by the slightest thing nor do I blog about something so petty. My aggravation is an accumulation of instances where I have been upset or whatever...felt some sort of emotion. It's just her today in general and I'm fed up (I am not been dramatic. I understand from a parental standpoint that kids might often be annoying and parents also get fed up. She's just being unnecessarily annoying and not comprehensive). Also, mother has been trying to turn the argument and make us (her kids) seem ungrateful when really she is the one being absurd (not ungrateful, just wanted to clarify that I am not calling her ungrateful) and making a mountain out of a molehill. It's such a selfish thing to say. She's just saying that we don't want to help her and blahh blahhh blahhh and how we always want to put ourselves first. I call shaningans! Awkward. reference. We want to put ourselves first. First. She is telling us this when she is the one who wants to put herself first. So technically, she is pointing her finger to the wrong person(s). My argument may be unclear or it may appear to be a weightless argument but trust me, I know what I am talking about. I guess I just don't know how to properly express how I feel. Whatever.

I feel better now, though, having put into words how I feel. Notice that I did not say I put how I feel into words properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment