Monday, December 10, 2012

Get over it!

I respect the fact that Jenni Rivera is probably dead as the circumstances would lead one to believe, but OMG I'm getting a bit annoyed! No, not because of her specifically but because of my mother. My mom has literally been listening to anything Jenni Rivera since yesterday afternoon when she picked me up from work. From radio stations to the TV, that woman has done nothing but listen to the same things be repeated. Dead or not, no new information has surfaced. Today when I got home from school, I expected to come home to a nice, recently cooked meal but got nothing. I mean that wasn't completely her [my mother's] fault because technically we were on modified schedule today at school...so I got home like two hours early. Even still, I asked her to make me some chicken nuggets and she told me to make them myself while her ass sat down glued to the couch watching her Jenni Rivera update poop. I did end up doing them myself... I honestly didn't mind. What I minded was the fact that she's a stay at home mom. I kinda expect a home cooked meal. Then I took a nap and I just woke up like twenty minutes ago (AWESOME two hour nap by the way) and went to the living room where she was surprisingly watching Jenni Rivera updates *sarcasm* and I asked my sister something and all mother had to say was for us to go talk elsewhere. What did I have to say? I told her "Esta muerta!" lol. That was a bit funny, maybe slightly cold-hearted. But it's true. I have heard nothing indicating otherwise. She still wanted me to leave, though. To add to her lethargic state as I would like to call it, all she cooked for dinner was beans and some meat for my father, and possibly my brother since he'll eat anything. Beans for us girls.Yay. Now, on any other given day I might have been okay with this because I personally love beans but today, I am associating her lack of cooking to her lethargic state and complete devotion to watching the Jenni Rivera updates. Like hello mother, in case you forgot, you've got a family to feed and tend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment