Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My typa weather.

Today seemed extra long. Well, to start off, I woke up around 4:30  to do my AP Bio timeline presentation (NOTE: I always do my homework in the morning. It's peaceful at home around that time, obviously lol). I literally finished like at 7:40 (but I'd deduct about thirty minutes for the time I actually spent on it... I dressed and urinated and stuff.. you know, the typical morning routine). At least it was pretty. I was proud of it. Then I finally got to school with a minute to spare. Just in time for the district writing assessment. I was happy because the prompt was super easy! We had recently discussed a topic similar to the prompt so doing the essay was a walk in the park. When I finished, I did some stupid AP Bio HW which my teacher didn't even check!! I should have read the final two chapters for AP English instead -__- Lesson learned. The rest of the day was alright. Nothing special. I will mention one thing: I'm super scared to turn in my Biozone book for grading in AP Bio! I have been meaning to turn it in to my teacher but she really scares me. I don't take being screamed at well. Oh well. I'm going to try to turn it in tomorrow morning. I just hope God is with me tomorrow morning and she has mercy on me. Does that even make sense? Whatever, this is just a blog post. Nothing formal :p

Oh I forgot to mention that I loved today's weather! I love cold, gloomy-ish days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment